Very good value for money, in a fantastic location near the city centre. The staff are lovely, polite, helpful and welcoming. Its very clean. It may be a little basic but for the price you can't beat it. I would recommend it. Its close to good places to eat and near to the buses. We stayed for 8 days and it was a return visit for us, looking forward to the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Imperatriz is a small family-run establishment conveniently situated in the most upmarket district of Funchal, adjacent to the famous Madeira Casino and Congress Centre, close to some of the city's finest restaurants and bars, about 5 minutes walk from Funchal's harbour and CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) museum. The hotel has 27 comfortable studios, each with private bathroom, hair dryer, balcony, kitchenette, mini-bar, cable TV, direct-dial telephone and a safe-deposit box. Facilities include a snack bar, restaurant, games room, business centre, small library, winter garden, freshwater swimming pool with a sun terrace affording breathtaking views over the ocean, private garage, 24-hour reception and a rent-a-car service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Aparthotel Imperatriz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Hotel Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Madeira/Funchal