I stayed at the Imperatriz from August 2 to August 15th with my husband and twin daughters. The hotel is close to every thing. Places to eat and drink close by. Buses not far away as well. The hotel was very clean. The staff were all awesome from the front reception to the cleaning staff. Duarte and Victor were the best and were always on hand to answer any questions we might have. They were always their with a great smile to great you. My girls (who are 4) enjoyed it every much. I had contacted the resort prior to arriving asking for a quite room away from the restaurants and that is what I got. There is so much more to say so if you have any questions please contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Imperatriz is a small family-run establishment conveniently situated in the most upmarket district of Funchal, adjacent to the famous Madeira Casino and Congress Centre, close to some of the city's finest restaurants and bars, about 5 minutes walk from Funchal's harbour and CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) museum. The hotel has 27 comfortable studios, each with private bathroom, hair dryer, balcony, kitchenette, mini-bar, cable TV, direct-dial telephone and a safe-deposit box. Facilities include a snack bar, restaurant, games room, business centre, small library, winter garden, freshwater swimming pool with a sun terrace affording breathtaking views over the ocean, private garage, 24-hour reception and a rent-a-car service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Aparthotel Imperatriz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Hotel Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Madeira/Funchal