Reid's Palace has to be one of the finest hotel experiences. The location and setting are unique - with clifftop views over the sea - and the food and service are superb. There is plenty to do - from the great pool, spa and tennis courts to the evening snooker matches to the nearby golf - or for those days when it just feels right to lounge, the cliffside terraces are the perfect place to quietly read in the sun. We spent five nights here over the Easter break and had an absolutely fabulous time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal