We were treated like Royalty from entering the hotel to leaving a week later. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were most helpful and obliging at all times. We would love to come and stay longer next time. Enjoyed the champagne breakfast everyday, and the stroll through the gardens each afternoon. Totally relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orient Express, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal