We stayed at Reids Palace in february 2012. Now almost a year after we felt it was time to try this traditional luxury hotel again.
This time we chose a superior room overlooking the pool and garden. There is no doubt. Reid`s is unique and there is only one Reids in the world. The high expectations we had since the last visit was totally fulfilled and more. The staff are, without doubt the friendliest and the most efficient I have ever met. The garden is a tranquil and absolutely faultless oasis and the only thing you hear are the waves and the birds singing. The pool areas are just priceless and the breakfast seemed even better than tha last time we stayed at Reid`s.
If you are going to treat yourself and your loved ones for that special occasion this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Amex, Priceline, Belmond, Odigeo, Venere, Otel, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal