“Rabacal / 25 Fontes Levada walk” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 68 Activities in Funchal
Type: Canyons
Attraction Details
Vaasa, Finland
“Rabacal / 25 Fontes Levada walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

I would definitely recommend the Rabacal / 25 Fontes Levada walk. You can see amazing waterfalls and absolutely breathtaking views along the walk. The guide and driver made sure we had a safe experience. Thanks to our professional guide we got a lot of interesting facts about the flora and fauna. Can't wait to get back to the beautiful nature of Madeira!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Ribeira das cales”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

Very good expérience!!!
Thanks to Philippe Thiago and Luizandro!!!
We didn't find you at Sao vicente festa?!!
Maybe next time...

Visited August 2014
“Great Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2014

I did canyoning in Chão da Lagoa, was a really good experience. All the time the guides made us feel safe. For the ones that have a adventure spirit, just do it, you won't regret!

Lahti, Southern Finland, Finland
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2014

I will always remember this visit! Nature was so beatiful and the guides were professionals! They made me feel safe. I recommend this experience to everybody!

“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

It was an awesome experience. I loved it. The guides were fantastic and made me feel real safe, despite all my fears. I strongly recommend this experience to everybody!!