“A true adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a tour operator and a company of active tourism on the beautiful Madeira Island. We are specialist in Canyoning, hiking tours, levada walks, whales and dolphins watching, boat trips and much more.
“A true adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went on a canyoning trip with my husband and two of our friends. We took the beginners trip as I'm not really an adventure person! We did a mixture of abseeling, sliding on rocks and jumping in water pools. I was so scared throughout the whole thing. However, Fabio, our guide, was extremely helpful and supportive and most importantly he was very patient (I was extremely slow :D) All in all, it was a new experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Madeira :)

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“fantastic day of fun and adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the beginners trip, since I had never rapelled before.
The guides were great and they seemed very professional in their guidance and their use of equipment.
We were a group of 10 people and everybody seemed to have fun.

I am diffinetely going to try canyoing again. I will take my children the next time. I'm sure they would enjoy it as well.

I would highly recommend the company and the trip.

Paris
“Excellent canyoning center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booking for my first canyoning experience, I spent a good time with the team and I have no doubt about their professional skills. Our guides Filipe and João were very nice and even spoke French with us. Don't worry about the transport, a car is waiting for you in front of your hotel or at a meeting point. For a debutant as me, the explanations were clear and put me in confidence.

Vilvoorde, Belgium
20 attraction reviews
“fantastic canyoning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We booked our canyoning experience through Madeira Adventure Kingdom. Great experience from start to finish. After being picked up in our hotel, a mini-bus took us into the mountains where we had to change into a neoprene suit and received the other canyoning equipment. Costume and equipment were of high quality. Very friendly staff. Although the weather was not the best, we had a great 2.5h of canyoning fun, ending with a death-ride. Most important for us was that nobody felt unsafe or forced to do anything he didn't dare or want to do. Definitely a must-do activity!

Wales
7 attraction reviews
“Really enjoyed! A new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

After years of visiting madeira and chilling we decided to try a few new things this year as brought some very active friends with us. What a great morning, a great introduction to canyoning and my husband is keen to try the intermediate one next year. Only downside, they forgot to tell us our shoes would get wet ( we assumed boots were provided as had been asked for our shoe size) but this did not deter. The two guides were safety conscious and knowledgable and the transport was clean and comfortable. Excellent value at 60 euros. Possibly a bit more interaction and information from the lads on the way up to the start but nit picking now. Really warm wetsuits.