We stayed here for the second year running and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff are only to willing to help in any way they can. Nothing is too much trouble.
We had a ground floor room, which we had requested, and it was lovely to sit on the patio people watching and then just walk across to the pool and have a swim. The outdoor pool was a little bit chilly but there is also an indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
We had 4 evening meals in the restaurant and they were all very good with lots of choice. The breakfast offerings were the usual fare you get abroad and although my husband commented that the hot food could have been hotter I was happy with the items on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal