A really lovely hotel. Spotlessly clean. Staff were friendly and most helpful. Stayed half board and whilst the food was of excellent quality it was a bit 'samey', expecially the breakfast. Nice that poolside towels were provided. However there was no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. If you enjoy your tea, take a travel kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal