We usually stay at the Pestana Madeira Calton but this time stayed here for the first time.
We had a lovely 2 bedroom suite on 3rd floor with a fantastic two aspect wrap around balcony with fantastic views of pool and ocean.
The staff were friendly and the efficient.
The only disappointment was the lack of dining. During the day the only food was provided at the pool desk bar, the food was nice but limited and there was no other resturant within the hotel to provide an alternative.
Also no room service !!!!
Recommend you look into a room service option.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa, the resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, cable or wireless Internet access (at charge), mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.