We booked this holiday after lots of research and got 10 days (9 nights) B&B through Easijet from Bristol to Funchal for £560 each including taxes, transfers and baggage as well as a 'superior' full sea view room. It is stunning ... and we are so pleased with this lovely hotel. I had emailed ahead to ask for a high floor room away from noisy public passages or lifts and we got it. Room 1802 right on the top floor with a balcony and view to die for. The food is a good standard. The room clean and nicely decorated. We asked for a kettle and got one the same morning. Smashing pool, jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath etc. the location is good with local buses passing on the main road and a lovely promenade through a gate in the gardens so you can walk into Funchal in about 20 mins. A lovely hotel all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal