This was certainly a 5 star hotel. Luxury by means of European and not international but still a great hotel. Location could not get any better with it being located in the centre and a 5 min walk from the marina and a 15-20 min stroll to the old town. Hotel was very modern and clean. Great staff, restaurant was over priced, bar needed more attentive staff In the evenings during happy hour and breakfast options were great! View from the pool was stunning although there should be some sort of alternative to when the area gets full. Bed was amazing and rooms were clean and classically modern. Spa facilities were basic and gym was also a public gym. The treatments were the sake price I would expect to pay in a London salon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Vine, a divine hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Madeira/Funchal