The Vine was wonderful in many ways - beautiful roof top terrace bar and pool, great gym and steam room/spa, top quality food, the best cotton sheets and central Funchal location. The design of the rooms in terms of contemporary lighting and lack of storage did however make it slightly less than perfect in the guest rooms. However overall it is a great place to stay and you can always apply your make up on the balcony in the sunshine if you want to see what you look like!
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Vine, a divine hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.