My husband and I spent two weeks in this centrally located 5 star hotel. We stayed in Room 506 with a lovely view of the sea. Very ultra modern room with glass walls separating the toilet, shower and bath areas - I was able to soak in the bath while watching the TV.
Holmes Place gym was accessed via the lift as was the shopping centre. Excellent and attentive staff.
Reids, the Ritz and lots of lovely restaurants are all within easy walking distance. We plan to return next Easter.
Anne and Gary Skerritt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Vine, a divine hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Madeira/Funchal