We loved this hotel and could not have found anywhere better in the beautiful resort of Funchal.
Firstly don't be put off by the shopping centre entrance. It's actually a very cosmopolitan array of shops and once you ascend in the lift you are in another world.
All staff were smart and attentive.
The room was very contemporary and we loved the gadget side of it (electronic blinds etc.) and not tricky at all. Huge bed with 6 pillows which was attended to daily and nice touches such as sweet on pillow. A very comfortable nights sleep.
Breakfast was fantastic. Large buffet (hot and Continental) and eggs etc cooked to order and to your liking.
The infinity pool on roof was astounding with great views, bar service and plenty of towels to accompany you on the comfortable sun loungers.
Don't leave without visiting the spa which had free access to guests for jacuzzi and sauna.
The beauty treatments, massage etc were very reasonably priced.
A top hotel in a perfect location!
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Vine, a divine hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.