I was not a resident at the hotel but was warmly welcomed at the basement spa for a treatment package which included the use of the relaxing room with a huge jacuzzi and a steam room. The treatments were first class and I was not rushed out afterwards but encouraged to relax with a glass of delicious red vine tea. I returned a few days later for a facial, which was very good and the products used were excellent. I will return for another holiday treat when I next visit Funchal.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Vine, a divine hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.