We just slept on night but there's how review :
- Good place to be despite the weather because if it rains or it's cold, you can go to the SPA (massages available and free Sauna and Jacuzzi) and there's a "little forest that in the back that you can use for a little stroll in the nature
- The room was clean and very comfortable
- We've dinner in their restaurant and what we've eaten looked very "homemade" and very tasty
- The breakfast was the only thing that was not positive because it was 9 euros and was very very simple (they can had natural juice, boiled or scrambled eggs or even espresso)
- The staff was always very helpful and friendly.
Overall a very good experience in a very cosy country house :)
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Dos Machados Portugal/Mafra
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Quinta dos Machados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.