Although this VIP hotel is fantastic and the staff are very helpful (as are most Portuguese people I've encountered on this trip) the hotels location does not add to its greatness. There is a metro station close by however for those who prefer taxis it is about a 10€ ride to The main shopping/restaurant square (Rossio).
Despite this, the staff are great - majority have excellent english, rooms were very clean including a gorgeous bathroom! The hotel spa is pricey but that is not unexpected from any hotel! I even had a hair cut and colour which thankfully I love, as the hairdressers do not speak much English so it was difficult to communicate what I wanted! All in all a great hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel
- Vip Grand Lisboa Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building that, for many years, was the head-office of RTP (National Portuguese Television), has now been converted into a modern 5-star hotel with its doors open to the world. At the VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & Spa, decorated in a Zen concept, with a total of 264 rooms and 31 Suites, we deliver an environment surrounded by luxury. Located in the area of Campo Pequeno at 5 de Outubro Avenue, easily accessible by public transportation services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.