“Truly excellent world class pizza, great price as well” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Los Gatos, California
“Truly excellent world class pizza, great price as well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everytime I come to Lisbon I go here for their great pizza. I have compared pizzas from Perth, through California, France, NYC and many more. This place is on my list of some of the best. Service is great, ambiance is comfy and casual. Crust has nice wood fire flavor and good chewy feel of NY thin crust. Cheese is integrated in the sauces and nice and runny/stringy.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent dinner w/ nearly excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a Tuesday evening in early October around 7 PM. The place was nearly empty, which I can only attribute to a combination of bad weather and the fact that it is off-season. We enjoyed our meal tremendously; we shared bruschetta, a salad with arugula and Parmesan cheese, and a pizza. We also ordered a liter of the house red wine, which was very good. In total, our bill was approx. 30-35 euros. All in all, a great evening!

• Visited October 2013
uk
“Fantastic pizza n drinks....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

As per most other reviews I can't express what a great experience we've had tonight. A great set up where u can see all the food being prepared and cooked. A lovely pizza with a great crispy base... Lovely setting with great service which was very rapid( it needed to be to cope with the amount of customers) obviously popular with the locals.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Mind Blowing Awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Who would've thought you could get some of the best Pizza EVER in Lisbon? Surely not me until I tried Casanova and boy o boy I was blown away!

Casanova's location may be hard to find but its truly a diamond in the rough. With an open seating area over looking the river and a really interesting decorated inside (with a light you turn on when you want to order) this place is ahead of the curve for a happening location.

We started off with some salads and a fried mozz which was out of this world.

We then ordered 5 pizza's, all of which were thin, crispy and oozing with flavor! My favorite was the spicy pepperoni one which was truly a mouth watering find. Along with the pizza's we ordered some pasta which is homemade and once again KILLER.

After eating at a lot of places throughout Lisbon this was by far, leaps and bounds the best place to eat in the city. Though it may not be "typical" food for Portugal just give it a whirl and I'm sure you'll leave happy. With affordable prices, a very nice and patient staff and amazing views of the river and Jesus statue I highly recommend this be your first stop while traveling to Lisbon. A++

“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

One of the best pizzas I've ever had. That plus - pretty cheap, beautiful view from terrace, great Martinis, awesome service. A must. Don't worry about the line - it goes really fast!