Couldn't be happier we chose this hotel for our long weekend stay in Lisbon.
The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly (also, which sadly seems to be quite rare for a hotel, they acually seemed to enjoy their work!), the rooms cosy and well appointed. The jet pool was an appreciated feature after long walks in the city – and it's open 24/7! The breakfast was super fresh, generous and tasty, the lounge area (where you were treated to a free glass of port in the evenings) was elegant and atmospheric.
The Heritage Avenida Liberdade is perfectly situated in the center of town, close to restaurants, shopping areas and museums. A cab from the airport to the hotel costs around €15, it's also a five minute walk away from various metro stops.
The one thing that could be improved would be the WiFi-connection, which was a bit unreliable. However, this was a very minor flaw in our eyes.
Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon