We arrived early in the morning after an overnight flight. And while our room was not yet ready, we were invited to relax and enjoy the very generous breakfast in the very comfortable lobby. Our lovely room was ready shortly thereafter. It was quiet, clean, and quite elegant.
The hotel's location is perfect for walks to restaurants, shopping and many of the historic sites in the city.
One word of warning...if you choose the Golden Age plan, you will need to save the actual tickets issued by museums you visit in order to be reimbursed by the hotel. The receipt issued when you pay the entrance fee is not acceptable to the hotel. This was not clearly explained to us.
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon