A pleasant hotel with a great location to explore Lisbon steps from the subway and a short walk to everything else. Rooms are nice with a safe and strong wifi signal and the included breakfast was good and varied.
My rating would have been higher but the service was uneven. The staff was generally friendly and helpful but a complaint of a seriously bad odor in the room was "fixed" with a spray of deoderizor that wore off and when I left a "do not disturb" sign on the door when I went to breakfast, the maid entered and stripped the bed and took all the towels.
Tip: shop the Internet sites as the rates vary wildly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Av Liberdade is a small luxury boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Heritage Av Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon