Highly recommendable hotel in central Lisbon! We really liked the welcoming and modern interior design, the central location (a mere 5 min. walk to the centre), the friendliness of the staff, the rich and tasty breakfast buffet (great orange juice!) and the cleanliness of the room. A really nice touch is the free coffee and tea, port and moscatel in the lobby. The only (minor) downside was that the room was a little warm at night with the AC switched off (with 10°C outside in early March!), but throughout the night the Avenida is too noisy to sleep with an open window. Still, a really nice place to stay, whether for just a night or much longer. And what really makes the difference is that the staff seems to care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Av Liberdade is a small luxury boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Heritage Av Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon