We stayed for 3 nights in mid-March. Lovely hotel right in the middle of Lisbon. Easy to walk to sites, take the metro or catch a cab. Hotel has a nice lobby and we spent some time relaxing there. Service was friendly and personable, but not flawless - had to ask for amenities to be topped up in our room, tea pots/water to be replaced at tea bar (which was a nice touch), laundry back after 8pm rather than by 6pm etc. Also, as some other guests noted, while the room was much larger than I expected (Heritage room, 51) and I did expect it to be, not luxurious per se, but less stark. Also, I'd step up the snack selection - we ordered the cheese plate and the ham & cheese sandwich - very basic, but could have been much nicer, especially the cheese plate - felt like something someone's grandma would make for an after school snack.
We both thought the gym, while very very small, fit our needs. It's rare to find gym equipment in boutique hotels in city centres, so a definite plus.
Despite not finding it perfect, I'd stay here again. Lisbon is not a big city and it's easy to get around, but I liked being right in the middle of things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon