“Five hours with Andre'” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 261 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Unusual taylor made hiking, walking and car tours in Lisbon and surroundings. As your private guides in Lisbon, we will make your life much simpler and your experience unforgettable! Get in touch so we can help you to plan you trip to Portugal - we speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Centurion, South Africa
“Five hours with Andre'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I visited Lisboa in December 2012 on business and had only one day free to tour the city. I was very fortunate to meet Andre' and requested him to "show me all of Lisboa in 5 hours". Whilst I said this tongue in cheek Andre' clearly took it seriously and so we embarked on a tour through all that Lisboa and its history had to offer. Andre's knowledge, personality, humour and energy all contributed to a fantastic and memorable experience. He even managed to take me to the picturesque village of Sintra and a tour along the coastline. We ended our tour with an amazing lunch at a typical Portuguese restaurant at the harbour before he whisked me off to the airport with my thoughts bubbling with all I experienced in such a short time.

Thank you Andre'!!!

Visited December 2012

North Yorks
“A Walkabout with 'What About Lisbon' - Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had the pleasure this week of the company of André - our private tour guide in Lisbon. André was very personable, extremely informative and, importantly for us, spoke very good English :) He intuitively knew what we would find of interest and provided an in-depth knowledge and narrative as we walked through this beautiful city. He provided 'spot-on' tips for nice eateries and also made good suggestions for solo walks for the following day. We so enjoyed his company and presentation that we asked to extend our time with him. This was a good decision on a hot day as André suggested that he drive us along the coast via Cascais and Estoril to visit picturesque Sintra - all the time providing a facinating commentary of the different areas and with a stop-off to visit a wonderful gallery. We certainly wouldn't have achieved so much on our own in the same time span, nor had the benefit of his insight into Lisbon life...thankyou SO much André for making our time in Lisbon special!
If you visit Lisbon, look him up, take a walking tour - you will thoroughly enjoy, we did! whataboutlisbon.com

Visited July 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“great walk with Constanca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

very enjoyable to spend a couple of hours walking in the Old Town with Constanca, knowledgable and charming, taking us to places few see or find. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Nootdorp, The Netherlands
“Engaging week in Lisbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

In the first of week of November we visited Lisboa. Weather was quite good, the reason to go to Portugal. Immediately the first day we met Constanca and Salvador and we had a fantastic long day with them, enjoying the old parts of the city. We talked about all kind of subjects: history, music, education and culture of Portugal and specially Lisboa. In the evening we had a fantastic performance of the Fado music in a delighted atmosphere!
Two young enthousiastic engaging persons with a lot of knowledge and the will to give us a great picture of Libon to the visitors.
With a colleague of them, André, we visited two days later the city and gardens of Sintra.

If you really want to enjoy Lisboa I can really recommend Constanca, Salvador and André. They bring you to a higher level of knowing and understanding Portugal and Lisboa.

Visited November 2012
San Francisco, California
“Awesome and beautiful tour of Lisbon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Constanca was my private tour guide for 2 days in the wonderful city of Lisbon! Since she is a local she knew all the great places and times to take me to things, even if it was just the perfect park to go to to read a book under a tree, or when to see all the buildings and streets of Barrio Alto catching the sunlight just right! She even took me and my friends to the cutest, most delicious, and very affordable small restaurant!

Visited October 2012