“Best part of my Lisbon stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 328 Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a small company that offers a half-day tour along the beautiful Lisbon coast and up the Sintra hill. With us, you'll get to know and learn about coastal villages such as Belém, Estoril and Cascais, and also step on the westernmost point of continental europe, Roca Cape, where "the land ends and the sea begins" (Camões). You'll also be able to explore the ex-libris of Sintra, the Pena Palace and its gardens (ticket included), as well as to try some typical pastries and cakes.
Vancouver, Canada
“Best part of my Lisbon stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went on a tour with Fabio and it was AMAZING!!!! The van was so cool, he was really informative, we got to have great deserts and try some ginja. Perfect day despite the rain. I will definitely go on my next visit to Portugal. THANKS FOR AN AWESOME TRIP!

Visited January 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Fabio was fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We booked the tour for our family of 7 and it was our favorite activity in Lisbon. Fabio shared his love for his country and his culture. The coast was beautiful and we had so much fun even with the rainy weather. Don't miss this tour!

Visited January 2014
Venezia
12 attraction reviews
“A MUST DO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

DO IT! DO IT NOW! BOOK RIGHT NOW AN EXCURSION WITH FABIO!
I don't know where to start because there are a lot of positive things to say about this experience and I don't want to leave something unsaid because those two guys, Fabio and Claudia, are simply amazing and positive and deserve all the best! As well as they give you all the best! Let's start with the booking process: I've booked for two, two months before the date because I really didn't want to miss this thing! Claudia immediately answer me and manage to book the seats, sending me all the possible and useful informations. The day before the excursion she kindly wrote me that for our maximum enjoyable visit to the Sintra Pena Palace we should have anticipate our departure of an half an hour. She sent me again all the directions for the pick-up point as well as their contacts in case we would not find or we would have problems. 13.20 fabio arrived with a super funny toyota wagon and say that we would have to wait for other 3persons, and guess what?...they didn't show themselves! (just a little personal opinion on that: what it's your problem people?? why not simply telephone and say: i have a problem, i changed my mind, i don't want to come anymore... START RESPECT OTHER TIME AND WORK! these guys don't deserve these bad things! they work very hardly to set up everything for people and many times people simply do not come!!)
We waited even more than the due and then at 13.45 we left Lisboa and enjoy every single mt of the trip! Belem, Cascais, Estoril, la playa, Cabo da Roca (the western point of Europe) where Fabio offer us an exquisite taste of ginjinha, the forest, the Pena Palace of Sintra (another big plus! the entrance ticket is included in the price), the center of Sintra and the pasteis of the Piriquita, and then the way back to Lisboa. Fabio explain us everything we wanted to know, gently indicated us a very portuguese restaurant near the pick up point where to go to eat the bacalhau, where to go if you want to ear Fado...
This tour worth every single cent you pay.
I would suggest them even to think about a tour within Lisboa, because it would be very nice in their company for sure!
Are you still reading?! GO BOOKING INSTEAD! :-)

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic day out Fabio could not have been Fantastic day out with fabio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

What a great day packed with visits to Sintra palace drinking cherry ginga eating custard tarts and visiting the most westerly point of europe,this tour is a must if you are going to lisbon keep it up fabio

Visited December 2013
Whereever the military sends me
“Absolutely epic, DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

First off you can't beat the price for what you get in return, the sites, the ride in an classic Land Rover, and best of all the tour guides! My wife and two young children aged 2 and 4 had a stress free, educational tour filled with amazing stops and awesome treats! Out of our four day tour in Lisbon this was by far the best part! I cannot stress how friendly the guides are! There were no awkward moments, the whole trip was comfortable and it was like being shown around by old friends. I took this tour up based on the reviews others posted and I am glad I did, do yourself a favor and if you are visiting Lisbon, put this tour in your travel itinerary!

Visited November 2013