“A Superior Tour Guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #93 of 328 Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a licensed tour company with registration number 101/2009 issued by the Tourism of Portugal Organization and we provide customized tours, shore excursions,roundtrips in Portugal with licensed van and official guide.
Lisbon, Portugal
“A Superior Tour Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Susanna was the best tour guide I have experienced. She was very knowledgeable, fully fluent in English and committed to our have an outstanding experience. She was professional, courteous and very sensitive to our needs and interests. Susanna always made the extra effort to assure that our experience was excellent. Her van comfortably fit four people. Her training to become a licensed tour guide was apparent in her work. I recommend Susanna without reservation and would want to hire her on my next visit to Portugal.

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chappaqua
“Our trip to Portugal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I can't say enough about how wonderful an experience we had in Portugal because of our private guide, Susana Penisga. We contacted her through our hotel, Penha Longa Longa Ritz Carlton in Sintra. She took us in her comfortable van on three all day tours of the area. Her knowledge of history and the sights was astounding and we learned alot about Portugal. She is extremely professional and we highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a trip. Arrangements were easy to make using email. She speaks English extremely well as well as other languages from what we understand. If we were to return, we would definitely contact Susana and her company. Rosemarie

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Portugal Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We contacted Susana through her website and we were really happy with the tours she provided for us.She's a professional licensed guide and her van is very confortable.She drove us around and we always felt safe with her and loved the information.She is very knowledgeable and she made us want to return to Portugal.

Visited September 2012
NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Private tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can enthusiastically recommend Susana as a guide. She is licensed with a degree in tourism and her in-depth knowledge is combined with a charming personality. I have engaged her on two separate trips to Lisbon, which speaks to my complete satisfaction. I communicated with her via email prior to both trips and she was very responsive, helpful and flexible. I highly recommend her tour of Sintra which is a town outside Lisbon. The drive in a comfy van, past cork trees and along the ocean to a magical town with fantastic architecture and tiles embedded in the sidewalks was the perfect way to spend a day.

Visited October 2012