“Chill dinner, awesome food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Aalborg, Denmark
“Chill dinner, awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been visiting Lisbon for a few days, and being at a nearby Hotel, I was tempted to try out this 'Alentejo' restaurant, that was promissing me good times. I was welcomed very well by the staff, and I had the chance to flirt a little with one of the employees.

I have ordered some black pork steaks, and I was just amazed when they came. Tasty, juicy and lovely, that meal made my first day in Lisbon, and along with my beer, I was more than full and ready to atack Lisbon´s night.

I recommend this restaurant simply because of the honesty and appretiation showed by the staff. Also, with such great location it will be easy to find it out. In relation to prices, I must say that I was also surprised, paying exclusively circa 10€ for my beer, my pork and a final expresso. Worth going and relaxing eating some great great meat!

I forgot to tell also that I was amazed as well with a Flat Screen nearby the bar, where all restaurant guests are able to see what and how Chef is working on in the kitchen. I was petrified looking at my pork being puted in the grill, and seing my food being prepared, made me even more relaxed and anxiuos to try it out. Really worth to try!

Later on I saw a group of four individuals getting ready with some aperitifs, and a good wine as well, making me aware that this restaurant couls also be used as a place to meet yout business partners and enjoy a great, traditional and tasty Portuguese food!

• Visited March 2013