“Nice ice cream” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #117 of 2,625 Restaurants in Lisbon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Outdoor Seating
Description: Indulge yourself with pure artisanal Italian ice-cream. A choice of 24 flavors (20 in winter!), with the best and most natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. For any cone size, get as many flavors as you like, shaped as a flower. When it's more chilly, warm yourself with hot chocolates and other hot drinks, crepes and waffles. Enjoy inside on the divans, or outside on the terrace.
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Nice ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

But thats it nothing more, No reason to be in the top os this list, In the end are good ice creams like we found in several other places in the center of Lisbon

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lisbon, Portugal
“Amor amorino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Excellent ice-creams, amorino should be part of every good tour of the city :D
Friendly team - I tried 3 or 4 flavors before deciding on the ones I will have. The kids loved it.
Go there and find out for yourself!

Paris, France
“Excellent ice creams in Lisbon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Delicious ice crams (I enjoyed yogurt), very nice and professional service, and very good loation in the center of Lisbon !

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best ice cream in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Amorino is the best!
The pistacchio ice cream is just perfect. They use only organic products with a perfect quality.
The cosy decoration is very nice.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Muenster Canada
“Is this really hot chocolate?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped for a treat, thinking we would choose ice-cream. When we saw the photos of the crepes and the crepes 2 yound ladies were enjoying, we changed our minds. I bought the caramel and my husband bought the chocolate crepe. They have bitter chocolate and sweet chocolate. He chose the sweet. He ordered regular coffee and I ordered hot chocolate. She pointed at the sign on the counter and told me they have 10 flavors of hot chocolate. That's too many to choose from! I saw coco (coconut) on the sign and chose that. She invited us to sit down and offered to bring the order over. A couple of minutes later the crepes arrived. They were very thin, drizzled and filled with the chosen flavors. We decided to wait until our drinks arrived so we could get a photo of the whole deal (15 Euros). Unfortunately the drinks took a little longer and our crepes were cooling. Any how we took the photo and then I put my spoon in the hot chocolate. It was almost as thick as the vanilla custard in the Pastry de Belem we had in the morning. Is this a European thing or an Amorino thing? I couldn't detect any coconut flavor in the drink but my husband said he did. The drink was much too thick to actually drink so I used the spoon provided. They served each drink with a cute triangular packet of granulated white sugar, which I thought mine needed because of the mild bitterness. The hot chocolate was INCREDIBLY RICH. Both drinks also came with a wrapped chocolate covered candy. We weren't sure what they were so put them in the hot drinks thinking they would melt. The chocolate covering did melt, revealing the crunchy candy inside. The crepes were easy to cut with the side of a fork and the edges had a perfect amount of crunchyness to them. A wee dollop of real whipped cream on the side would have been perfect. Although thick hot chocolate was an experience to be remembered it was much too rich to be ordered more than once.