“Wonderful tour and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 261 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: How many of us have been on a foreign city and by the time we leave we have the feeling that we’re leaving without seeing the real sites, the real culture, the real city?With Lisbon Off The Record you’ll see what we see, eat where we eat, hang out where we hang out, and most importantly, you’ll feel the city as a local.Lisbon has many faces, you can get to know them all.
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful tour and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We booked two days with Pedro as our guide and loved them. We spent 5 hours on a tour of Lisbon and a separate day for an 8 hour tour to Sintra. The sites and food that he showed us that weren't on the tourists radar were the best parts. I have two teenagers, so I asked Pedro to vary it between historical sites, churches, food, walking & driving, etc. and he did that perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He, also, managed our transfers between the airport & rental apartment (Fadoflats-highly recommend). It was such a relief to get off the airplane after a long trip and see our name on his ipad. If you are going to Lisbon, book with "Lisbon Off the Record". It is not to be missed. Pedro is the friendliest, most personable guy that you could spend the day with, like an old friend, but more knowledgeable.

Visited December 2012
LisbonOffTheRecord, Owner at Lisbon Off The Record, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hi Bridget,

Thank you so much for your words.
I'm really glad you have enjoyed the portuguese experience.
How did the rest of the adventure went? Did you manage to get the girls to enjoy the Prado Museum?
All the best,

Limassol, Cyprus
“Love going off the record”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Portugal was never in my travel plans so when i arrived with a group of friends i really didnt know what to expect.
The guys decided to go on a tourto get to know the most in the least amount of time. Im glad they didnt go for my suggestion of going to the bar and just drink beer!! The tour was amazing, beautiful sites, great food and a lot of history told in a way you'll remeber. Pedro really took care of us like we were old friends. Would go again NOW!!

Thanks bro!!!

GYYYPAS!!!!

Visited November 2012
LisbonOffTheRecord, Owner at Lisbon Off The Record, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Hello again Gyyypas!!!
I feel flattered with your words.
It was a pleasure to have you and the gang in Portugal. If you come back, and I believe you will, you know where to find us!
All the best!
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best Tour Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We travelled in a small pack to Lisbon for a stag party. We didn’t want to go crazy, but we wanted to have some fun. After one night that didn’t go as expected my friend who had made some research told me about Lisbon off the record. I’m so glad he did. We went on a night adventure with 2 Pedros and I have no words to describe it. Pedro, the owner and driver, really went that extra mile for us. And the other Pedro, well this guy really knows his way around. It was the stag party my fiend had dreamt. Loads of fun, nice bars, and in some of them this guys can just make you pass through the lines at the door like a VIP. Already planning to go back, this time with the Mrs.

Visited October 2012
Michal,

Thank you very much for you review.
It was great to have you partying in Portugal!!!
We didn't stole Mike Tyson's tiger nor got a face tatoo, but it was a night to remember :-)
Do come back with your better half.
I'll tell you all about the most romantic places for you to win some points :-)
Take care,

Prague, Czech Republic
“Best decision of our Lisbon visit...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Pedro Pereira made our Lisbon visit unforgetable. This October, me and my wife Eva left our two kids back home in Prague and went to a 4-day stay in Lisbon - our first time there. When we were planning the trip and Eva suggested that we spend one day with "Off The Record", I was against - why should we spend one of our four-day romantic holidays with someone else? I do not like guides, we always love to explore places ourselves. Eva finally persuaded me and I was sceptically awaiting the trip. But from the first minutes when Pedro picked us in the center of Lisbon and was driving us to the Golden Triangle, my scepticism was gone. With Pedro, it does not feel like being with a tourist guide but like with a long-time friend whom you visit in his place and he takes you to explore the places he loves, makes you taste REAL local food and drinks, and tells you stories which you would never read in the guide book. It was a day filled with positive energy and with strong connection to the places we were exploring. We had a wonderful time and definitely will take another tour with Pedro once we get back to Lisbon again. Thanks!!!

Visited October 2012
LisbonOffTheRecord, Owner at Lisbon Off The Record, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Ondrej,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to take you on for a spin!!!

Hope we meet again sometime soon!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Lisbon with Pedro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had a brief but excellent time with Pedro Pereira seeing something of Lisbon and the surrounding area. One of our group is disabled, so we needed a special vehicle and thought about what would be possible. Pedro was so enthusiastic about the city and area, and made me want to come back again for a proper (longer) visit. We all came away feeling we had learned something about the area, history, and culture. - and those pastries!!! Best ever. It was a great experience and I hope I will come again sometime in the future and recommend LIsbon Off the Record with no hesitation.

Visited November 2012