“Great surf, great food, great sights, great times.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
“Great surf, great food, great sights, great times.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Me and my friend booked this having never surfed before and didnt really know what to expect. What we got was more than amazing. Went surfing in the morning at a beautiful spot sout of Lisbon and the surfing was so much fun, miles better than what i expected. When we then taken north west of Lisbon to a restaurant where i had one of the most beautiful fish dishes i have ever had. After that we went to Cascais i think. Saw some more beautiful landscape and beaches. Topped off an awesome day. The guys that run this, are some of the most chilled out awesome guys ive met, great english, and knew there stuff about everywhere we went. I would highly recommend this to anyone and would definitely book again.

Visited September 2013

“awesome day trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I did the full day trip when I was in Lisbon and highly recommend it! They pick you up from your hostel/hotel and take you to various surf spots/beaches in and around Lisbon. They have a variety of options/packages that make it easy to fit into your schedule (I did the 8-hr full day, but a few of the people on my trip only did the 4-hr half day). All you need is a bathing suit and towel; they provide wetsuits and surfboards. Rui & Carlos are really great/fun teachers and just generally cool people (and the girlfriend too)! Surfed in the morning then went to a delicious hole in the wall, local lunch spot (even had a few beers!) then finished up surfing that afternoon. It was my first time ever and by the end of the day I was able to stand up! Also had some advanced people that enjoyed it, so it's for every level. Easy booking online and really good for the price in my opinion (full day was about 70 euro). I would definitely recommend to anyone - you get a fun day outside, get to see the beaches and coastline as they drive you to the surf spot and learn about the cities and country from two really cool locals! Also great way to meet people if you're traveling solo.

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Braga, Portugal
“Awesome first surf experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I spent one day with yellow-van, they showed me some spetacular surf spots and they were really good on teaching the basics of surfing. I also enjoyed the places where they took me to visit..

Great hosts of Lisbon, i'll be back to improve my surf!

Visited August 2013
Vila Nova de Famalicao, Portugal
“I highly recomend it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a great time! Very nice team and fantastic experience! Try it out, you won't regret it!
The professionals are very nice and the beaches are awsome!

Visited September 2013
Hannover, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Carlos was a great surf teacher. We had a wonderful time during our stay in Lisbon.
We want to the beach in Cascais and Carlos helped us with the first steps on our surf boards.

Visited June 2013