“Great vegetarian meal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #255 of 2,352 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Vegetarian, International, Café, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Vegetarian, vegan friendly but also serving some organic meat dishes. Its on the happy cow website.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great vegetarian meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious vegetarian meal. The platter was beautifully presented. Colorful. And everything tasted great. Ate outside and the river breeze was delightful. Our server was so helpful and answered all our questions.

Visited June 2014

Breda, The Netherlands
“Great food for a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had dinner with a group of 17 people in the Green Room and it was great! Nice, relax atmosphere for a great price! We got a wide range of different dishes throughout the evening (vegetarian, chicken, meat) which was plentiful and delicious! Extra plus was the contact beforehand and the good service! Thank you!

Visited June 2014
Norway
“Great food, nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went to this restaurant (café) at the end of May, around 14:00 on a Thursday. The place was empty except for one other couple, so plenty of space for us. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly here. The menu is on a big blackboard just as you enter, with some extra specialities on a board outside. I am gluten intolerant, but they had gluten free bread for me! I ordered the bean burger, and they told me it contained some breadcrumbs - was this ok? Very good that they asked me! As I can handle a bit of gluten (small portions) I told them it was alright. The burger consisted mainly of rice, and had a lovely avocado "dressing". It was really nice and filled me up. I would definately recommend it. My husband is non-veg and he was satisfied with his non-veg option as well. All in all, we would have gone back if we had the time - good place to be!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City
“Great Food & Wonderful Staff!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

What a find. On Cais du Sodre this is a hidden gem. The menu has quite a few vegan options. The burrito was so much more than just a burrito. And the guacamole, heavenly. They have all kinds of fresh squeezed juices and you can make your own combos if you want. The staff is one of the most helpful. The night before I was flying home I went by to get something to go as a safety in case they didn't have my vegan meal. The cook and waitress were both so helpful and help me pick out what would last the longest, packed things with such care and I couldn't believe how little they charged me. I tried to give them more and they wouldn't hear of it. I need to go back and try the breakfast. There are books you can read, games and great music. Really a special place.

Visited August 2013
Trondheim, Norway
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is not so much a restaurant but a cafe with nice vegetarian food. There are very few seating places inside so be early. The bathroom area is very creative, as is the fridge in the restaurant itself. Open kitchen :)

Visited April 2014