Spent a couple of nights here when visitng Lisbon - which is a great city to visit by the way. Good value hotel, close to Avenida metro stop. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and fairly spacious room, pretty good breakfast and a good location. Only gripe was that out room was right next to the breakfast area so we were woken early by plates clacking etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon's shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon