We stayed for eight nights in April, and we really loved the place. The bedroom, though small, was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is just right to get you going. And the location is perfect; on the very beautiful Avenida Liberdade, and close to Baixa and Barrio Alto. The staff is very professional, friendly, and helpful. We would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon’s shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.