The rooms were rather on the small side but considering the price one would hardly complain.The location was very good for us as it was only a block from the Hard Rock Cafe which is where the majority of tourist busses pick up. (Viator etc.) The lock on our door didn't work but by the time we came back from a day out sightseeing it had been replaced. One of the reception staff had limited English,but the others were extremely well spoken and all were VERY helpful in regard to tours,sights etc. Breakfast was basic but enough to get you started for the day, I think if they had some eggs,even if hard boiled ,it would have made a big difference to just bread or rolls every morning. My general opinion is Small but Cosy rooms with friendly staff,I would stay there again if in Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon's shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon