“Magic in Lisbon” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 329 Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Try the most delicious tours in Lisbon, always with great portuguese food and wine tastings and a charismatic local guide. We offer memorable private tours and tailor-made experiences. Why choose Your Friend in Lisbon? * We are foodies. * Our guides speak fluent and clear english. * No boring tours. * Fun and knowledge combined in perfect amounts. * We have a sense of humor. * Time efficient itineraries. * We take you off the beaten track, where no cars can enter. * Each tour is unique and personal. * We are a small local company. * We are always here. We will offer advise and help before and after your tour.* Did we mention that we love good food and wines?
rhinebeck
“Magic in Lisbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Alex is a wonderful guide. Her vast knowledge, ability to serve up history in a way that was fascinating, dramatic and thorough and her sense of humor all contributed to a terrific time. She listened to our preferences (not too much touristy stuff) and delivered on two days worth of well chosen sites, food, and vistas. She was also particularly sensitive to my difficult knee, and was always able on the spot to modify a journey so that we walked when I could and used transportation when I was uncomfortable. On the spot switches were nothing for her and everything we did was SO worth it. A tip: Make sure she introduces you to her favorite dessert tart. It's isn't beautiful but it's unforgettable. Meg S

Visited May 2013
YourFriendinLisbon, Proprietário at Your Friend in Lisbon, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Hi, Meg. I had so much fun with you. It is great to share my passion for Lisbon with interesting and funny people like you. Thank you for a great time!

“Touring Lisbon, sintred & more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My tours with Alex were the most memorable days of my two week vacation in Spain and Portugal. Her knowledge, recommendations and ehthusiasm made the tours very special. I can't imagine anyone ever doing a better job.

We plan to return to Portugal again in the near future, and expect to use Alex again as we explore areas north of Lisbon.

I can't say enough about how much i loved Alex's tours.

YourFriendinLisbon, Proprietário at Your Friend in Lisbon, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Hi, Richard. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words about our tour and our company. It was really my pleasure. I had 2 amazing days with you.
Detroit
“Great Food Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We did the food tour and Adrianna (one of the owners) was our guide. The food and wine was great and we tried many things which we wouldn't have on our own. Fun experience and highly recommend!

Visited May 2013
YourFriendinLisbon, Owner at Your Friend in Lisbon, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hello!
Thank you for your nice words. I had a lot of fun with you, showing you Lisbon and introducing you to portuguese flavors. :) Hope to see you again in Portugal! Cheers, Adriana
Bakersfield, California
3 attraction reviews
“A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have taken several private tours in various cities throughout Europe and this is definitely one of the best. Our guide, Alex, took us to places in Lisbon that we would have never found on our own and her background story of each place added to the enjoyment. I would highly recommend you book a tour or more at the beginning of your stay.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and we had fun.
NZ
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic way too see and feel lisbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We went of the port wine tasting tour with elsa. Meeting up at 3 pm the then wandered around the city and were shown and told about history and lots of little tips and secrets. Elsa's knowledge and pashion for her city was wonderful and she made sure we had a interesting evening at our own pace. Grapes and bites - what a place. Fine food , port, company and music.

Hi.
Thank you for taking the time to review our tour and Elsa's great work. We had lunch yesterday and Elsa told me she loved spending the afternoon with you.