spent a long weekend with my boyfriend in Lisbon and stayed at Alegria. Quite small hotel with a "familiy feeling" to it. Rooms were very cute, a bit "rustique" but cute... felt very personal and more like someone's guest room than a hotel room.
some will say "by night it is a bit loud from the street", because you are at the "border" of the "night area" in the "old city", but we wanted that, so it didn't bother us. No elevator (we didn't care though). we were there in December, and in the night it got really COLD, we thought the air condition device was just for... cooling and we couldn't get it to heat the room. however, it DEOS work, the second day we asked and got help,,,, so it was basically not their fault.
Very sweet and helpful staff! it's very central, we walked everywhere, and around the corner is the "cable car", very cute :)
Beds comfortable (standard), bathrooms clean and nice (modern), 24h-reception and they also let us stor our luggage for free the day of check-out.
I would recommend anyone this hotel, especially as i think it is very good for the rate. If you are looking for modern, standard hotel rooms, this might not be your thing, but we really liked the "guest house touch" to it and felt we were really lucky with our choice!
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Alegria Hotel
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Alegria Turcifal
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Turcifal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residencial Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.