The reason I stayed at this hotel was firstly due to limited budget and the location. Close to metro station, main sightseeing areas and major shopping streets etc. All was within walking distance.
I would advise people not to go into those restaurants which are nearby the hotel!
Overall, it was fine for a 1-night stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residencial Portuense has recently renovated and clean rooms with a friendly service at an affordable price in Lisbon's city centre. Portuense has accommodation which varies from single, double, twin and triple rooms which are equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, heating, TV and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pensao Residencial Portuense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensao Residencial Portuense Hotel Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Hotel Lisbon