We stayed here for 4 nights over Easter. We were really impressed by the friendliness of all the staff, they were multilingual and always very pleasant and helpful. The campsite is huge, with lots of space for camping we had no problem finding a flat area, but this could be more difficult during busier seasons. The campsite is set in a forest so there is lots of shade from the trees. There is a self service cafeteria (can't comment we didn't use it) a mini shop, tennis courts and a swimming pool. The 714 bus takes you from outside the campsite straight into Lisbon to Figueres Square for 1.40Euros this was perfect. It does take about 30-45mins, but it is a scenic route. The bus is very regular. Once in Lisbon you can get a 24hr ticket for use on buses, trams, elevators funiculars for 3.70Euros so this is definitely a good buy if you plan to travel around a bit. you acn also use this for the return journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LISBOA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS is a 380.000M2 campsite prepared to receive 1800 guests either in bungalows or in well-equipped terraces. Our 400 hundred pitches offers you shadows and flowering shrubs. Separated areas are perceived: tents and chalet style chalets areas. In a city camping concept the LC&B is well located, with two bus routes giving regular service to downtown or to the most important railway station in town: "Oriente Station". The proximity to "Costa Azul" beaches and to the nice town of Sintra considered World Heritage by UNESCO allows you a variety of sightseeing places. The Reception is opened 24 hours all year around. Credit Cards are accepted and an ATM Machine is available for your financial exchanges. The following facilities can be found in Lisboa Camping & Bungalow: launderette, motorcaravan service point, swimming pool, sports fields, mini market, snack-bar, Wireless Free Internet, playgrounds, organized excursions (upon request). LISBOA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS has: 70 Bungalows for 4 - 5 and 6 persons - all of them have bedrooms with double bed and single beds, equipped kitchenette, living room with cable TV, wc with shower, balcony with tables and chairs and private terrace car parking. 171 Shaded equipped bays with water, sewer and electricity (10 amp) Very large area with electricity (CEE) and many pitches between pine trees, for tents, warn blocks are available for your comfort. Pets are accepted since vaccinated and properly identified; In the low season up to 50% discount can be granted for longer stays; ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Lisboa Camping & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lisboa Camping & Bungalows Hotel Lisbon
- Lisboa Camping And Bungalows