Stayed for a week at the Internacional Design Hotel in early November. The wonderful staff and the location really make it a standout. All the staff members were friendly, professional and went out of their way to be helpful. We arrived without our luggage, which didn't make it onto our flight, and the front desk staff right away took charge to call the claim center repeatedly on our behalf and to link us with the airline baggage dept. The hotel is centrally located and convenient to all transportation. Located on two main squares, with the Metro, train station to Sintra, trams to Belem, all right there. Walking distance to sights, shops, etc. Our room (Cocoon room number 212, in the "Tribe" motif) was small but nicely appointed, spotlessly clean, and quiet. The bed was large and comfortable and the pillows were luxurious. The bathroom had a full tub with shower. Our window overlooked a pedestrian street and pastry shop. There is a computer with internet access available. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone wishing to visit Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Escapio, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design