“Great location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 219 Hotels in Lisbon
Warren, Rhode Island, United States
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We spent the last leg of our honey moon in this hotel. Location was perfect and the hotel staff helped when ever requested. When I handed my passport over they were shocked that I had Portuguese last name, so much so that they sent up some little snacks and a bottle of wine at no charge! very friendly staff!

Room Tip: Book Direct with!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel on february/2013. The location is great (near many attractions with easy access to transportation) and comfortable accommodations. What surprised us was the service. The staff were very attentive. Expressed an attention to detail: On Valentine's Day, the breakfast was themed and each table was decorated with a red rose. Great hotel to stay in Lisbon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I was on Holidays with one of friend to visit Lisboa some days the first week of september We were looking for a good hotel -tripadvisor gave such good comments about thi hotel-to continue our journey.In the hotel we were we booked just 2 nights.we tried to ask at the reception desk for a double room for 4 nights.unfortunely for that period the Hotel was at complete but my friend and and I we have been so positively impressed about the man, Riccardo at the reception desk.He has been so kind and available to our question and giving us good information to pass the rest of time inLisboa that the next time we will book in time to get a room in this very confortable Hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Having been in 130 countries in 100's of hotels, this one is Outstanding for these reasons:
1. The staff is fabulous totally willing to help in any matter. Alex, the owner, personally came with me to help me drop my rental car. Manager Sara has a great team in all departments to assist you.
2. Location is perfect-just where all the action is. As a base to go out from to experience the wonderful area, we found our time well preservedd by being in the center of everything.
3. The breakfast offering is good. The staff is very efficient.
4. The room we had was fine.
5. The price was very competitive.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I_Design_Hotel, Owner at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Sir

On Behalf of the entire team,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with such a kind words. it is the best advertising we can have - Word of mouth.

I personally feel very proud about our staff. They are committed to provide the best service and experience both inside and outside the Hotel.

Please let me know about any future visit to our beautiful city, so I can assist you once again and provide you with a very pleasurable stay. This offer can be extended to your family and/or friends.

Warm regards,

Espoo, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last week for 3 nights. I had a tribe theme room, which was very nice. Had a nice view to both plazas. Breakfast was very good. Helpful and friendly staff! Location was the best! Will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I_Design_Hotel, General Manager at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all our staff I would like to thank you for the time you took to review our hotel.

Our breakfast is indeed a nice way to start your day of sightseeing and our location is perfect for the proximity and easy access to all the city’s main features.

We are eagerly waiting for your return, contact us if you need any assistance in preparing your trip.
Best regards,

Sara Freire
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I loved our room so much that I photographed it before we messed it up. Okay - so 60's style might not be everyone's cup of tea but that's okay because every floor has a different vibe with some being more tranquil and 'zen'.
The service was even more impressive than the room - the welcome we received was wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. Could we borrow an adapter plug? Certainly. Could we borrow an umbrella? No problem. Could I have an omelette made to my specifications? Of course. And so on...
The location could not have been better. You MUST stay here!

• Stayed October 2013
I_Design_Hotel, Owner at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing review with such great compliments.

Lisbon is quickly transforming to become one of the trendiest cities in Europe by offering a great variety of interesting places and artistic concepts.

It makes my team and I very proud to know that our hotel was one of the best things you have experienced in Lisbon.

I hope we can welcome you once again,

Best Regards

ceo
New Plymouth, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We picked this hotel with Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed.The location is superb, in the heart of the old city and easy walk to all amenities.
The hotel decor is moden and well done. Very quite for its location. Rooms were of a good size and very clean.
The staff were exceptional, helpful, and spoke good english.
Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I_Design_Hotel, Owner at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I´m very happy that you had a great stay in our Hotel.

Thanks you so much for your kind words.

Regards to New Zealand

ceo

Been to Internacional Design Hotel? Share your experiences!