“Excellent hotel, excellent location” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Free welcome drink & Wifi
Ranked #15 of 217 Hotels in Lisbon
Espoo, Finland
“Excellent hotel, excellent location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last week for 3 nights. I had a tribe theme room, which was very nice. Had a nice view to both plazas. Breakfast was very good. Helpful and friendly staff! Location was the best! Will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I_Design_Hotel, General Manager at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all our staff I would like to thank you for the time you took to review our hotel.

Our breakfast is indeed a nice way to start your day of sightseeing and our location is perfect for the proximity and easy access to all the city’s main features.

We are eagerly waiting for your return, contact us if you need any assistance in preparing your trip.
Best regards,

Sara Freire

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I loved our room so much that I photographed it before we messed it up. Okay - so 60's style might not be everyone's cup of tea but that's okay because every floor has a different vibe with some being more tranquil and 'zen'.
The service was even more impressive than the room - the welcome we received was wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. Could we borrow an adapter plug? Certainly. Could we borrow an umbrella? No problem. Could I have an omelette made to my specifications? Of course. And so on...
The location could not have been better. You MUST stay here!

• Stayed October 2013
I_Design_Hotel, Owner at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing review with such great compliments.

Lisbon is quickly transforming to become one of the trendiest cities in Europe by offering a great variety of interesting places and artistic concepts.

It makes my team and I very proud to know that our hotel was one of the best things you have experienced in Lisbon.

I hope we can welcome you once again,

Best Regards

New Plymouth, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We picked this hotel with Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed.The location is superb, in the heart of the old city and easy walk to all amenities.
The hotel decor is moden and well done. Very quite for its location. Rooms were of a good size and very clean.
The staff were exceptional, helpful, and spoke good english.
Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I_Design_Hotel, Owner at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I´m very happy that you had a great stay in our Hotel.

Thanks you so much for your kind words.

Regards to New Zealand

Mbabane, Swaziland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Super modern hotel in centre of city. Small rooms - but modern with fun, quirky decor. Nice views of one of the main city squares from a minute balcony. Bath/Shower a bit awkward for older visitors. Gave us a great restaurant recommendation (Casa Nostra). Quick to find taxis for easy travel in Lisbon. Really comfortable bed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing Internacional Design Hotel for your
recent stay in Lisbon.

I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our
hotel.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards from Lisbon

california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here for four nights in October while visiting Lisbon. The hotel is located in a perfect location on Rossio Square. It is very easy to explore the entire city from here. Although the hotel is located on a busy street, it was still fairly quiet in the room. The hotel is unique as other reviewers have mentioned and the breakfast was one of the best we had in Portugal. The problems that one reviewer said about breakfast are those that can happen anywhere - waiting for a table, running out of some items. We thougth the breakfast was great! The staff was also very accomodating. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but still very adequate for two. Would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
I_Design_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased you enjoyed our prime location, and the quietness in our rooms, despite the street noises that are common in every major city centers.

On your next visit you should try our bigger room types, such as Medium or Large. Contact me directly so I can help you find one suiting your needs and preferences.

Warm Regards from Lisbon

Nuno Matos Lopes
Assistant Front Office Manager
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

There could hardly be a better place from which to really experience Lisbon. Excellent hospitality and service. Very helpful, efficient and friendly staff - always ready and kind.

The room was good. The bed was a dream - fluffy, clean, soft, best sleep in years. The location couldn't be better. It is close to the most beautiful places in Lisbon, as well as to the main attractions.

I was not expecting the breakfast to be this good!! Every morning I would wake up in a hurry to not miss the amazing breakfast :)

I would come back here again in the future!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, we are always very pleased when our guests had such a pleasant time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly next time you come to Lisbon, so I can show you the different themes on each floor.

Hope to see you soon

Best regards,

Nuno Matos Lopes
Assistant Front Office Manager
Bonn, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The location of the hotel is top: located right at the main square it is an ideal starting point to explore the city. A Metro station is also really close by. The staff was super friendly and helped us a lot with tips and restaurant reservations. The hotel is stylish and every floor has a different theme, so the rooms are decorated differently. Sadly, the room was pretty small so next to the bed there wasn’t much room left for anything else. Also, as it’s located right on the main square it was a little noisy during the night and in early morning. They have a really rich and tasty breakfast with a variety of choices (international as well as some typical Portuguese food). And it’s worth trying the cocktails in their bar from which you can also enjoy a really nice view over the main square.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I_Design_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Internacional Design Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts about our Hotel.

I have to agree that our location right in the center of the city is key when planning your trip and visiting Lisbon.

Downtown is where everything happens and sometimes our double windows are not enought for occasional noises. Luckily it doesn't happen often.

We have different categories with different sizes, next time try a bigger room as a Medium or a Large one. The experience will be different and I truly believe that will exceed your expectations.

Please do contact me directly next time you come to Lisbon, and I will make sure together we find a room and concept that better suits your needs.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Heleno
Front Office Manager

Been to Internacional Design Hotel? Share your experiences!