Decided to go for a break in Lisbon as not been to portugal before. Whole trip has been excellent. International design hotel has been a key part of that. Excellent location within walking distance of main attractions, hop on/off bus tours and restaurants. Decent sized rooms with normal amenities plus nespresso machine. Great breakfast with good selection plus omelette/crepes made to order. Staff very friendly and helpful. You couldn't ask for more for a lovely relaxing break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design