Located in Rossio Square, this hotel's location doesn't get any better. We walked everywhere! This hotel is clean and modern. Our room was fairly large considering the age of the building. The breakfast was fantastic with a beautiful view of Rossio. Great, friendly staff that went out of their way to make sure we didn't miss out on anything Lisbon has to offer. Special thanks to Nuno for the fantastic restaurant and nightlife recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Otel and Venere so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design