We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights and found the stay most delightful. The hotel is sited right in the middle of the old city so for a tourist most of the attractions are in walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants near by (even next door) as well with a short walk to restaurants of quality away from the tourist strip. The Hop on hop off buses leave from the square near the hotel and the metro and rail station are near by. The named brand hotels are in the newer areas and require transport to access what this hotel has at it's door.
The hotel has options for room size so you can select a size to meet your needs. Our room was large on European standards with a lage bathroom with shower over bath. It seems the hotel was renovated in recent times because the room and public areas were in good order. There is a nespresso machine in the room gratis. LInen changed everyday.
The breakfast was very good, a lot of choice on a buffet style of cooked and European style. As well there are options for a cooked breakfast to be provided on order.
The staff were very friendly and most helpful to ensure that you make the most of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design