We spent 2 nights in this hotel which is very well located and we enjoyed our stay there.
First, the location of the hotel is great as very close to the subway, shops and restaurants.
Also, we visited several places in Portugal and the staff at Internacional Design Hotel were among the best we met during our trip. They are really pleasant, nice and could not have been more helpful, provided we were traveling with our 5-month old child.
Our room (called "strength") was amazingly designed and the whole hotel was decorated with a lot of taste. The room was very quiet despite the noisy environment outside the hotel.
I would definitely go back to this hotel if my path returns to Lisbon someday !
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.