Located in a great spot, overlooking two of the grand squares in central Lisbon. It's only a five minute walk from the waterfront and just off the main shopping streets. Each floor has a different theme and the bar/restaurant on the first floor has a lovely view with it's wall of windows. We stayed in one of the 'small' rooms, this was more than big enough.The building from the outside is old but the interior is fully modernised. The restaurant was closed when we were there but the bar was great for a pre/post dinner drink. Staff were faultless, breakfasts are worth paying extra for and a really great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design