Nothing beats this hotel's location, helpful and friendly staff and breakfast quality and variety.
Everything is close and there is good transportation to others spots in Lisboa.
When I was there they were using this brand of cosmetics http://www.rituals.com. The slippers (rather flip-flops), bath robe and orange umbrella in the room all proved very useful and thoughtful. Thanks to the management for offering it.
The design of every detail and inscription is fun. Each floor has a different theme and soft thematic music in the corridor.
There is a free bottle of water and free welcome drink on arrival.
I really felt at home. Especially when I was without my luggage for 11 days. The front desk was calling Ground Force every day if they had found it. All suggestions for restaurants and shops were excellent.
I would love to stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design