Nice modern hotel in a great location. Staff are very friendly & the breakfast is indeed first class!
We were in a "small room" overlooking Rua da Betesga & it does get a bit noisy (especially if you like to keep a window open for some fresh air at night).
Room was nice & clean - having your own coffee machine & some free water is a nice touch as well. Bed was very comfortable & would have scored top marks for sleep quality, only the road noise let them down.
We were there for 4 nights so we were starting to find it a little bit too small.
Having said that - great value & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - would definitely stay there again if back in Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Escapio, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design