We choose this hotel ( for 5 nights) because of its central location and free internet... (we refuse to pay for internet acsess and will no longer stay in hotels that do charge for internet no matter what.).
Breakfast was outstanding, a special treat, without a doubt it was second to none and was included in the reasonable price of about 100 Euros.
The staff was well trained and always ready to please. Especially Anna.
We travel often and 3 weeks plus at a time.
While the owner must have had fun with the design of the hotel which is a unique property to see and experience with all the special details to be found everwhere.
However I recommend that he/she take his/her partner along with two suitcases and stay a few nights in their hotel to find out the small but important details that are still missing in the rooms/bathrooms that would make a guest's stay more home-like and comfortable.
We ofcourse enjoyed our stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design